Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Perform software development for enterprise level application using .Net, C# and SQL using MVC framework with SQL Server back end.
- Perform custom software development using MS Visual Studio and SSMS to maintain and develop new functionality.
- Develop high quality code and write appropriate unit tests, UI designs, create classes and methods using C#.Net.
- Work with distributed source control application (GIT).
- Create database objects, stored procedures, functions, triggers and indexes.
- Write PowerShell scripts to perform a variety of tasks.
- Design reports for MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) using Visual Studio.
- Work with IT support and other functions to resolve issues in releases.
- Participate in project planning and status meetings as appropriate.
- Master’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a closely related degree.
- Graduate level coursework must include coursework in Data Warehousing, Management Information Systems, and Human Computer Interface Design.
Mail resume to:
Ms. Lynne Card
Tower Loan of Mississippi LLC, d/b/a Tower Loan
PO. Box 320001 , Flowood, MS 39232.