Loans in Alabama
Tower Loan and Alabama
Since we opened our first Alabama branch in 2013, Tower Loan has continued its growth across the state over the years. Today, we have 37 offices serving Alabama installment loans all over the state. Hundreds of satisfied clients and years of experience in the personal loan industry speak high volumes about our way of doing business.
No matter where you’re located in Alabama, you will be able to find an office nearby so you can easily make a payment or get any necessary information. You can make a payment at any Tower Loan office. However, our package of conveniences doesn’t end with having offices across the state of Alabama. We also accept online payments, making the process as effortless as possible for our customers. Unlike most other loan companies in Alabama, Tower Loan even offers the option to apply for a loan and receive it completely online. We have been helping clients in Alabama get loans at convenient rates for years, and we intend to continue doing so.
What does Tower Loan offer in Alabama?
Tower Loan offers several types of loans in Alabama, including, but not restricted to:
- Personal Loans: We grant personal loans to our customers for various reasons. Personal loans are consumer loans of credit with a fixed payment amount over a specific period. They are a better option than credit cards and revolving credit because they come with predictable payment plans.
- Vacation Loans: When you want to go on a vacation, but cash is a little short, Tower Loan comes to the rescue with personal loans for vacations. We help hundreds of clients enjoy vacations with their families without worrying about the rate – it is always fixed and predictable.
- Online Loans: People looking for a fast way to get funds love our online installment loans in Alabama. If you can’t find the time to visit one of our offices, you can apply for online loans in Alabama. The whole process takes less than 10 minutes.
- Installment Loans: When a consumer borrows a certain amount of money at once, the type of loan he uses is called an installment loan. Tower Loan offers fixed rates for installment loans and fixed periods for repayment.
Online application, statements, and payments
Our company has several mandatory prerequisites from applicants to apply for an online loan.
Applicant requirements include:
- The applicant has to be at least 19 years of age
- They must reside in an area that offers Tower Loan services
- They have to have a regular source of income
- Applicants must have a valid email address and a savings or checking account.
Our online application process takes less than 10 minutes, and it consists of only three steps:
- Apply through this link so our team can verify your information (personal, employment, residence, etc.)
- Answer several questions during the application to verify your identity. We’ll email you to notify you if you’ve been approved or declined.
- Speak with a representative, choose your loan terms and provide your bank information for deposit.
After you’ve finished with the application process, we will transfer the funds to your account. You can get the cash you need without ever having to set foot in our office.
Why Tower Loan?
Since 1936, Tower Loan has been helping customers receive the funds they need for almost any life situation. All of our loans have equal installment payments, and our clients don’t worry about drowning in never-ending debt. Unlike most other companies that provide loans, Tower Loan has made sure to be physically present with offices across the whole state. Our consumers may reach a representative anytime, and they always have a Tower Loan office nearby. We take pride in making the process of getting loans in Alabama easily and promptly.
Our customer service is run by professionals who are happy to listen to the personal needs of each client and propose personalized terms. We specialize in resolving our client’s financial problems by offering convenient rates and a dependable repayment system. Unlike many bad credit loans in Alabama, our system takes care of our clients even during unforeseen circumstances. We know life is unpredictable and we will always give our best to help you by making the repayment process as convenient as possible.
What can your personal loan be used for?
You may use personal Alabama loans for almost anything. There are numerous reasons for using personal loans, and at Tower Loan, we approve loans for numerous life situations. Many of our consumers use their loans to cover unexpected expenses such as unforeseen bills or auto repairs. Some of them need extra money for a car down payment, or for something specific like covering the costs of a kid’s graduation or taking their families on lush vacations. Many clients use personal loans for home improvements.
Very often, people use personal loans in Alabama to consolidate debt because our personal loan creates a lower monthly payment. It’s one of the most popular uses of our loans as many clients use them for covering high-interest debt from various accounts or credit cards. Personal loans have significantly better interest rates and when you choose to use one to refinance debt, you can save a significant amount of money in the long run.